[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] OT: Diseqc Spec

Sergei Haller wrote:

I  mean, even if your motor is only able to move to the west, and not able
to  move  to  the  east, you should easily access any position (not by the
shortest  path, though --- rotation by 359 degrees to the west is the same
as rotation by 1 degree to the east)
That really does not work  :)
Assume that your dish is mounted to the wall, quite normally
you can move something like 60W - 60E, but trying to move from
position zero deg. to position 300 deg. will bang your disk
against the wall.

No, I'm missing something, I just dont know what.
oh well, I'm missing the way 'go east young man, go east'
--
lwgt@iki.fi
60.2N 24.7E