[vdr] VS: Re: VS: VDR developer version 1.3.2

André Weidemann [SMTP:Andre.Weidemann@web.de] kirjoitti 19. tammikuuta 2004 0:10:
> Markku Virtanen wrote:

> At first I had the same problem here.
> I edited the CA ID of the scrambled channels to "0" (zero) and switched
> back and forth once. VDR then finds the appropriate CA ID and decrypts
> the channel without problems.

Suggested by you I did play about one hour with setting ID's with no luck
and recopying old channlels.conf (ver 1.2.6), no luck. Was only able to
see only free-to air channel available, namely KTV3 network test channel.

Finally edited channels.conf to see it that makes any difference
until VDR refused to use channel.conf anymore (some syntax error I believe).

After that recopied old channels.conf (ver. 1.2.6) and heureka,
TV picture came alive suddenly and works now.
Have no idea what actually happened.

Markku