[vdr] Re: VS: Re: Subtitles and VDR 1.3.2

--On den 19 januari 2004 22:31 +0200 Markku Virtanen <markku.virtanen@saunalahti.fi> wrote:

So if you have a stable VDR 1.2.6 with subtitles, just stay with
it for the time being.
Yes, that I have done. Sorry about that, cannot continue with
1.3.x before able to see and record subtitles...
..there was just this nice feature in 1.3.x to get EPG languages
correct finally, there isn't this code patch for 1.2.6 AFAIK ...  :(
It was pretty straight forward to manually fix the rejected
patches for ttxtsubs for 1.3.2, I doubt dvb-subtitles would
be much different (it is more or less the same code).

/ragge