[vdr] Re: AW: Bug report vdr-softdevice-0.0.5pre1 Seg-fault on OSD is off now.

> > Frame# 0     A-V(ms) 824980501(Avg:40  ) Frame Time:36  ms Hurry: 0
> > Frame# 1     A-V(ms) 80666490(Avg:78  ) Frame Time:33  ms Hurry: 1
> > Frame# 2     A-V(ms) 80666511(Avg:114 ) Frame Time:29  ms Hurry: 1
>
> That looks good, did you see anything, OSD or video?

Yes, OSD looks fine and I can browse through it. Video show few frames
(missing a lot of them in between) and then stops displaying video.

> > OSD is off now
>
> Thats not ...

Well, this occurs about the time, when OSD should dissapear so?

Oh, it explains why colours were distorded in 768x576@32.

> Or other possibility, you can try an accellerated operation mode.
> Download version 0.0.3 or 0.0.4 (0.0.5 won't compile)
> Uncomment "DFB_SUPPORT=1" in the Makefile then "make clean" in the
> directory.

> > (*) DirectFB/Layer: Enabled 'FBDev Primary Layer'.

Get this by using 0.0.4, my current kernel from xebian 1.0.0 has built in
display driver which I have not been able to disable yet, perhaps I build
kernel with out it or as a Module and try with DirectFB-0.9.20 drivers. It
seems, that pretty much is supported on this version and HW support does not
stress CPU that much.

> Maybe I find some time the next days to work on a new version.

I´d be happy to try that out

Br, Marko.

Ps. here is my private email address, possibly if the ML does not wish to
read all debugging messages (m.t.m at sci.fi), you know the usual remove all
dots before "at" and etc.