[vdr] Re: VS: Re: Subtitles and VDR 1.3.2

> ..there was just this nice feature in 1.3.x to get EPG languages
> correct finally, there isn't this code patch for 1.2.6 AFAIK ...  :(

Normal EPG language fix patch works for me. I have VDR 1.2.6 patched
with
- dvb subtitles 0.1.2
- vdr-1.2.0-EPGPreferredLanguage.diff (works fine with 1.2.6)
- vdr-1.2.5-ElchiAIO3b.diff
- improvedosd-3a.diff
- xine 0.1.1

Only thing I didn't get working directly (and haven't tried it
afterwards) was
- vdr-1.2.6-AC3overDVB-0.2.3.diff

There were rejects at patching, mainly in #include -clauses failed, so
they should not be hard to fix. Reason was because elchi&subtitles had
already added #includes, so patch program didn't have enough artificial
intelligence to add those lines because search pattern was not found.

BR, Jori Hämäläinen