[vdr] Re: [FeatureRequest 1.3.x] using IR-Keyboard

Thanks for the pointers Klaus.

Has anyone gotten one of these keyboards running as a "normal" keyboard under Linux? I haven't done any exhaustive research yet but I'm not aware of any LIRC support for such a thing. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has actually gotten something like that working.

Regards,
Michal

P.S. Does anyone here use the IRTrans transceiver device? I was considering writing a plugin which supported learning new remotes for it.