[vdr] Re: VS: Re: [FeatureRequest 1.3.x] using IR-Keyboard

That seems logical. But there could be potential problems based on how your keys were assigned wouldn't there?

The keyboard I have happens to have separate alphabetic keys and TV control keys so it won't really affect me.. Except for the fact that the Return key doubles as OK but that's not an alpha key anyway :P

Regards,
Michal