[vdr] Re: Mailing List dead again?

Norbert Goebel wrote:
Carsten Koch wrote:

I have not received any VDR mails since this one

   Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:08:49 +0100
   From: Herbert Attenberger <herbsl@a-land.de>
   To: vdr@linuxtv.org
   Subject: [vdr] vdrrip-0.2.0a plugin (bugfix)

Another problem with the mailing list server?
Simply no traffic?
A problem on my end?
(in the latter case, I apologize for the wasted bandwidth).

Carsten

Only 8 mails for today for me, too.
Totally abnormal.
*g* time for a new release?

we're planning to release the linux-dvb 1.1 driver next weekend. Can you please all check out the dvb-kernel/ and dvb-apps/ CVS modules test and report all problems you encounter to the linux-dvb mailing list? In case there are serious problems we'll delay the release until they are solved.

Holger