[vdr] Re: Mailing List dead again?

> Norbert Goebel wrote:
> > Carsten Koch wrote:
> >
> >> I have not received any VDR mails since this one
> >>
> >>    Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:08:49 +0100
> >>    From: Herbert Attenberger <herbsl@a-land.de>
> >>    To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> >>    Subject: [vdr] vdrrip-0.2.0a plugin (bugfix)
> >>
> >> Another problem with the mailing list server?
> >> Simply no traffic?
> >> A problem on my end?
> >> (in the latter case, I apologize for the wasted bandwidth).
> >>
> >> Carsten
> >

> > Only 8 mails for today for me, too.
> > Totally abnormal.
>
> *g* time for a new release?
>
> we're planning to release the linux-dvb 1.1 driver next weekend. Can you
> please all check out the dvb-kernel/ and dvb-apps/ CVS modules test and
> report all problems you encounter to the linux-dvb mailing list? In case
> there are serious problems we'll delay the release until they are solved.
>
> Holger

Nice:)

BTW, what do you think about an "Bugtrace" listing on linuxtv.org with all
known and unsolved bugs and problem? I think it is sometimes easier  to take
a look on such a list befor someone post an problem the second, third, xxx
time, and developer have an overview about things where should fixed ;)

Andreas Share