[vdr] Aspect ratio, DTG, BBC

Hi,

I'm looking for some data in DVB transmissions to identify transmitted
aspect (active format) information.
Most german stations like PRO7, SAT1 transmit letter boxed 4:3 data,
wheras ADR, ZDF transmit 16:9 data.
A while ago someone wrote about DTG data which should be broadcasted
by some BBC stations.
So either such information either

- got lost in those re-/demuxer or
- is not transmitted by PRO7, SAT1 or
- I'm looking at the wrong place.

In the latter case could someone give me a hint to the right direction.
I tried to identify remuxer loss with the attached diff (server side)
(vdr-1.2.1 ;-) yes I know it's old, but working).

My system setup is DVB server with streamdev plugin and client with streamdev
and softdevice plugin.

Stefan Lucke