[vdr] About the synchro.

Hi,

I was able to set up my device, Video decoding is quite good and audio is
excellent.

So I have several questions :
- Is it possible to specify somewhere in VDR (without patching the
remux.[hc]) the size of the PES packets I would receive in PlayVideo ?
VDR sends PES Packet of ~2048 bytes and I would like to receive PES Packets
of ~4096 (my hardware prefer 4k chunks :-) and I don't want to mess up the
PTS/DTS)

- I have a synchro problem (I use PTS/DTS information):
On some channels the synch seems to be quite good, on other there is a
little delay, why such a difference?

I hear about PCR, Where can I find the PCR value to synch my hardware with
the broadcast ?

What is the ESCR ? How can I use it ?

Thank you.

Philippe