[vdr] vdr-1.3.2 and Conax success

As there has been some reports that vdr-1.3.x and Conax not working,
thought that should report my experiences.

I have Siemens DVB-C card and Conax 4.0 CAM, latest dvb-kernel and
vdr-1.3.2. I could watch encrypted channels almost instantly after pluggin
CAM in.

First it took some time but then I remembered Jan Ekholms reports and
didn't start tweaking instantly. After few minutes, all paid channels were
decrypted.

Actually, one minor problem. I have 2 card system, primary is budget
Novat-t ja Siemens is secondary. When starting vdr, it can't tune to
encrypted channel but gives "channel not available". But after I first
tune to non-encrypted channel and let it be for few secs, you'll be able
to tune to encrypted channel.

This is also true, when switching from -T channels to -C channels, first
channel tuned to after vdr start has to be non-encrypted -C channel.

/Jussi