[vdr] Prefrerred Channel patch

Hi,

On some user's request I released on vdr-portal.de a patch that let's you choose a channel that VDR should switch to when it starts.

In the setup menu under miscalleneous you now can choose between the old behaviour (last channel) or a channel you want VDR to start with.

In the patch itself is more information on how to use it (although it's actually very trivial).

The patch is for 1.2.6-vanilla, but it should also work with elchi, improvedOS etc (with trivial rejects in config.[c|h])

You can download the patch at
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=11482&sid=

I would appreciate it if some non German/English users could provide me with the i18n for the two setup entries :-)

Have fun!
Thomas