[vdr] Quest.: 1.3.x dev: possibilities to disable epg for certain channels

Hi there,

@Klaus: Is there /will there be a possibility to get new channels and
transponders _and_ to disable the changes, epg, whatever on channels that
habe a minor / no priority for me?

I'm really glad, not to type in any change in the channels.conf, but there
are _so_ much channels which have no meaning for me, that it would be a nice
thing to "disable" these special channels, but also _not_ to loose the
finding new and changing of "my" channels.

Is that a feature that is of interest of somebody else- maybe it's even
existent and I should have done some rtfm? :-)

regards
Uwe

P.S. as always: thanks for giving my hardware a useful duty!