[vdr] RE : Re: About the synchro.

Hi,

> Another question:
> You have that card from SigmaDesign if I remember correctly. Is it
> available in Europe (if you live in Europe), and from where do you get
> the drivers? Are
> they free?

Well, that's not really a Xcard, it's em8471 based. I thing the only
difference between em8500 (Xcard) and em8471 is : Em8500 = em8471+ARMcpu

The em8500 is available everywhere in europe.
The em8471 is available on set-top boxes.

For the driver, I was able to find (but not officialy) :
 1) the microcode (closed source)
 2) the low level SDK (which seems to be under NDA) with sources and some
examples.

In the SDK there are :
 1) kernel modules sources (except for the microcode)
 2) wrapper for the IOCTLs
 3) a lot of comments in the headers to write an app

See you