[vdr] Re: OT: SkyStar 2, Rev. 2.6c

Hi

What about IRQ Sharing ?
How many PCI-Slots do you have ?
If you have more - try to change the CARDS in different Slots.

Here i use a System with 6 PCI-Slots and 4 CARDīs - only one
Combination works well all other combinations (different slots produces
system hangups or one of the 4 CARDS donīt work correct.

A Other Problem here is the Cooling.

I lost 3 CARDS some month ago because of overheating.

Now i use 2 Fanīs for cooling them down one for blowing and the other one
put the Heat out of the case on the top of the CARDīs.

Since i have installed the 2 Fanīs and a "Leitblech" VDR works much mor stabil
and near all Recordings works fine.

I think that the MultiPID Recording and the Timeshift-Function produces more
Heat within the CARD-Processor.

CU

Axel