[vdr] Re: Ci+VDR+ ComHem new card?

>I actually sent them a e-mail and asking. They said it would work with a
>Conax CAM but dont be too sure. I think it should work with a viaccess
>CAM since that is what the settopboxes have.

What you want is a viaccess CAM with firmware 4.84, that is what I use with vdr and comhem. However there are some freezes and stuff still going on with that CAM and vdr (short freezes of about 1 second once in awhile. Every hour or so) - just so you know.

/Martin

<<winmail.dat>>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index