[vdr] ANNOUNCE: pvr350 TV out plugin 0.0.2

Hi,

I've just uploaded 0.0.2 of my pvr350 plugin to:

http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr/pvr350

Changes since last release:

- Code cleanup
- Avoids unnecessary ioctl() calls
- TrickMode now works as expected
- Elchi patch and osdpip plugins now work

Outstanding problems:

- Aspect ratio changes about a second early.

- Radio isn't supported yet - I think a blank video frame needs to be sent
to the decoder and then audio should play by itself

- DVD plugin doesn't work (something to do with the SPUdecoder) and
attempts to play a DVD will crash vdr.

- The ivtv driver tends to lock up from time to time, a reboot is the only
solution

enjoy,

d.