[vdr] Re: two or more harddrives and performance

Hi

I assume you should first find out wich Datarate your harddrive
can make.

Try bonnie - itīs a Tool with wich you can test your harddrive.
(important - use a large file - you can config this a bonny command-line option)

Then you will know how much does your harddrive can take.

Here i use a 100mbit Network with 3 DVB-S cards. I can record
5 Streams same time (no playback at same time) - no problems at all.

Perhaps itīs a problem with your PCI-Bus..

CU

Axel