[vdr] Re: Hoerzu Digital service

Hi,

for the fee, that would be ok, it's far less than the paper version.
But before asking on this list if the community would say yes/no, i'd suggest giving more _technical_ insides to what will be possible, what will be provided for that fee, how is it secured and how much _is_ the TCO for one year/two years.
So a detailed list what is provided and which usage rights are granted would be of high interest.

Regards Onno Kreuzinger

As a remark, since it ain't an official service i did not use it, and i have not found any tv guide being close to my taste when it comes to ratings or categorising, but i'm in desperate need of a reliable forecast, since 90+% of my recordings are automatical.