[vdr] Re: How many recordings with 1 DVB-C

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Thomas [ISO-8859-1] Müller wrote:

>> >We have done at least three while at the same time we've been watching one
>> >of the recordings as timeshifted.
>> Attention... he has a DVB-C not the satellite card.
>> here only 1 recording is possible.... since there's only one broadcast
>> on one frequency
>so if i want to record one programm and watch another one using
>timeshifting i will need 2 cards ???

If they are broadcast on different multiplexes (frequencies in
channels.conf) then you need two cards. If they are on the same one then
you should be able to record and timeshift all you want.

--
   Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in
   your home.