[vdr] Re: How many recordings with 1 DVB-C

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Steffen Koch wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:10:17 +0200 (EET), Jan Ekholm wrote:
>
>>>how many simultanios recordings could I do with one DVB-C card ?
>>We have done at least three while at the same time we've been watching one
>>of the recordings as timeshifted.
>Attention... he has a DVB-C not the satellite card.
>here only 1 recording is possible.... since there's only one broadcast
>on one frequency

Well, don't tell that to our DVB-c card then... We've happily done
multiple recordings for quite some time. The limitation is of course that
they have to be in the same mux/bouquet/transponder/something in order for
this to work. The same limitation of course affects DVB-t and -s too.

--
   Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in
   your home.