[vdr] adradmin and duplicate timers

Hi vdr folks,

I'm using vdradmin-0.95's auto timer to program vdr. Last night I want
to set an auto timer for "Zimmer frei". This show is broadcasted e.g.
on NDR, but also on the NDR regional channels at the same time. This
results in multiple timers for the same broadcast. Is there any chance
to prevent this? Disabling the regional channels for auto timer is only
a bad solution.

Yet another question: Knows vdradmin vdr's possibility to record
multiple channels of the same transponder? I think in this case no
conflicting records shout be displayed ...

Thanks for help,
Bernd