[vdr] Re: How many recordings with 1 DVB-C

>> >Attention... he has a DVB-C not the satellite card.
>> >here only 1 recording is possible.... since there's only one
>> >broadcast on one frequency
>> Well, don't tell that to our DVB-c card then... We've happily done
>> multiple recordings for quite some time. The limitation is of
>> course that they have to be in the same
>> mux/bouquet/transponder/something  in order for this to work. The same
>> limitation of course affects DVB-t and
> -s too.
> I don't know for Finland, but AFAIK in Germany only one channel per
> multiplex... maybe I'm wrong. I hope so for Thomas... ;-)

Does anybody know what I can expect from a DVB-C board in Sweden (COMHEM)?

If I can only make one (decrypted) recording at a time, what are the
possibilities for improving that?
If I buy another board, I still only have one subscription (smartcard). So
it doesn't matter if I buy a card with a CAM interface or one without, I
can't use the second CAM interface.
I can't create my own smartcard (any more).
I don't think there are any FTA channels in my cable network.
Can cardsharing be used together with VDR (I guess it would be OK as I pay
for my subscription)?

Any other ideas?

Regards
Hollaus