[vdr] Re: Kann analogtv CVS nicht kompilieren

Onno Kreuzinger wrote:

> Kann jemand helfen?

Yes and No

i can help you to get an answer:

please write in english, you are _more_ than unpolite towards the list and it's members, please recognise this ain't no support forum, this is each and everyone's spare time. Like elswhere, no one needs to answer you, the just do so because they wan't to, and asking politely and in the way people expect you to do is the first step.

I know about the policy, but forgot. Have a look at
some of my previous postings and you'll see that I
wanted to avoid more noise by writing an excuse.

Now please stop insulting my and maybe have a look
at my posting three hours ago. Thanks.

--
Christian