[vdr] Re: motorised disk

> I know. I have no problems, but other users reported that with vertical
> polarization it works reliable and with horizontal polarization it
> sometimes doesn't work. I don't know why.

Thanks to your comments I now went back to a standard vdr, and if I select horizontal channels I am able to switch more or less easily, although sometimes i have to try 3-4 times. I'm writing this mostly for reference to other users who might have the same problem.

In the mean time I'll see whether i can locate the current limiter circuit and somehow adjust it a little - if anyone knows which chip is handling this it would be of help.

Conrad