[vdr] Strange Autopid Problem on Turksat 42E

Hi,

When i switch some channels on Turksat-42E, channel replaced with another transponder & channel by autopid.I think these channels broadcasted with same SID/TID.
This is a strange issue which that i mentioned 3 weeks ago.
I was using vdr-1.2.6 with autopid patch before, than Klaus sad that try to 1.3 version.
I have passed to vdr-1.3.4 recent weekend.But i have same problems.

Is this a fixable software issue or satellite broadcast problem ?

Best Regards
Taner Tas