[vdr] Re: Fifo Full - Problem while OSD active (with DXR3)

Hi,

ma, 2004-02-16 kello 13:26, Qwasi kirjoitti:

> While showing the OSD the DXR3 got stuck (freeze) and a „Fifo still
> fullŽ message appears in /var/log/messages

I get these too but fortunately the OSD garbage and jamming gets usually
corrected automatically in a couple of seconds. The unstable OSD
behavior is most annoying in video editing mode.

I get also messages such as

em8300.o: FIFO sync timeout during blocking write, n = 1832, copy_size =
0, total = 4096, free slots = 0

and also

em8300_video.o: Video sync rdptr is stuck at 0x00027036, wrptr
0x00027130, left 250
em8300_video.o: Video sync timeout

One other thing which I have observed is that recent CVS em8300 is
rather unstable (vdr crashes, slow live-tv zapping, slow skipping in
recordings). CVS from ~ October 2003 operates much better with my
adv7171 based dxr3 clone and vdr 1.2.6.

BR,
Seppo