[vdr] Re: Correct Values for "LnbFrequHi/Lo" & "LnbSLOF" for nimiq1(91)

11250 is the LO frequencies, the slof only matters if you have a tone
switch and want multiple input LNB's.

FOr example you might have a KU and DBS LNB connected to a 22khz switch
and you would set the slof to 12224.  The high lof would be 11250 and the
low would be 10750.  This way KU signals would be switched to the KU LNB
and DBS to the DBS one.  This isn't that great of an explanation, but I'm
in a bit of a hurry at the moment.

_J