From: Hannes Stein <hannsens@macnews.de>
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: Channel not available
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:30:39 +0100

Hi,

Am Montag, 16.02.04 um 17:33 Uhr schrieb ville te:

Has anyone succeeded with Linvdr+TT budget +dxr3card? Detailed instructions would be highly appreciated.

As far as I know LinVDR doesn't support a DXR3. Read the LinVDR Manual (wherever it might be) - I just read it in a german VDR-board (vdr-portal.de) - one of the maintainers of LinVDR told us there.

You should try another Distribution then,

Hannes

--
Hannes Stein
hannsens@macnews.de