[vdr] help with softdevice EPIA-MII 10000

My main problem is that I am not able to activate VDR with softdevice-0.0.5

when I try the default FB in Makefile I get a OSD with EPG information but
when the Channel is locked I get a Segmentation fault

with directFB seems to be the same but the screen gets black and on all
Screens (tty1-8) it is black and stays black
if i stay on the start tty i can type reboot and the computer reboots

please help :(

Markus