[vdr] Xv on i815?

Hi all,

i'am interested if someone here has kvdr or xawtv working in Xv-Mode with
dvb-device at the i815-onboard graphics card some mainboards use.

The problem is, that despite xvinfo tells me i can have an image 1440 x 1080
in size it fails asap height>~500 or so.

I tried also with a fixed size of 352x288 and after a while the image went
blue until a restart.

Strange enough, using xine or mplayer or tvtime (at bttv-device) does not
produce these problems.

I hope, that i can fix that by finding out a special cause, e.g. a required
special XFree configuration or dvb/v4l-driver version...

To keep traffic low on the ml - maybe you can answer me PM...

Thanks in advance,
	Guido