[vdr] Re: AstonCrypt 2.0 - No more audio decoding bug !

LinuxTV Dev wrote:

> I have tested new CAM module AstronCrypt 2.0 with VDR 1.2.6 including CAM
> patch (i.e same configuration for AstronCrypt 1.05).
>
> VDR log looks like "CAM: Aston Module 2.0000, 01, 0100, 0100"
>
> The good news are that this module implements :
> - decoding of 2 different audio streams at same time.
> - upgradable by satellite (I don't know how at this time)
>
> This module works fine for decoding but MMI seems to not work : "ERROR: CI
> MMI: unknown tag 9F8800"
>
> I will examine code and CAM specifications to fix it.

0x9F8800 is the code for AOT_CLOSE_MMI.
You can add the appropriate code to cCiMMI::Process(), as in

     case AOT_CLOSE_MMI: {
          if (fetchedMenu) {
             cMutexLock MutexLock(&fetchedMenu->mutex);
             fetchedMenu->mmi = NULL;
             }
          delete menu;
          menu = NULL;
          if (fetchedEnquiry) {
             cMutexLock MutexLock(&fetchedEnquiry->mutex);
             fetchedEnquiry->mmi = NULL;
             }
          delete enquiry;
          enquiry = NULL;
          }
          break;

This actually duplicates code from cCiMMI's destructor, but for
an initial test it should do. Let me know if this works, then I'll
make this a separate function that can be called from here and from
the destructor.

Klaus