[vdr] Re: AstonCrypt 2.0 - No more audio decoding bug !

On Saturday 21 February 2004 10:45, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> LinuxTV Dev wrote:
> > I have tested new CAM module AstronCrypt 2.0 with VDR 1.2.6 including CAM
> > patch (i.e same configuration for AstronCrypt 1.05).
> >
> > VDR log looks like "CAM: Aston Module 2.0000, 01, 0100, 0100"
> >
> > The good news are that this module implements :
> > - decoding of 2 different audio streams at same time.
> > - upgradable by satellite (I don't know how at this time)
> >
> > This module works fine for decoding but MMI seems to not work : "ERROR:
> > CI MMI: unknown tag 9F8800"
> >
> > I will examine code and CAM specifications to fix it.
>
> 0x9F8800 is the code for AOT_CLOSE_MMI.
> You can add the appropriate code to cCiMMI::Process(), as in
>
>      case AOT_CLOSE_MMI: {
>           if (fetchedMenu) {
>              cMutexLock MutexLock(&fetchedMenu->mutex);
>              fetchedMenu->mmi = NULL;
>              }
>           delete menu;
>           menu = NULL;
>           if (fetchedEnquiry) {
>              cMutexLock MutexLock(&fetchedEnquiry->mutex);
>              fetchedEnquiry->mmi = NULL;
>              }
>           delete enquiry;
>           enquiry = NULL;
>           }
>           break;
>
> This actually duplicates code from cCiMMI's destructor, but for
> an initial test it should do. Let me know if this works, then I'll
> make this a separate function that can be called from here and from
> the destructor.
>
> Klaus

This correction works fine for first MMI request, but there is another error
for second MMI request.

After a AOT_CLOSE_MMI, if CAM wants to open another MMI, it will request to
create an other RI_MMI (see logs below).

"ERROR: can't create session for resource identifier: 00400041"
"ERROR: unknown resource identifier: 00400041"

After AOT_CLOSE_MMI, RI_MMI should be destroyed.
I don't have yet EN 50221 specification.

Stephane