[vdr] How to extract MPEG ES from VDR recording?

I have recorded some audio from DVB-T with VDR, and now I would like
to listen to them outside VDR...

Back when I used "mplayer -dumpstream" to record MPEG TS, I could use
dvb-mpegtools of libdvb 0.5.4 to "ts2es".  Now, how to do the same to
MPEG PES file from VDR?

I tried using "pes2aud_es" but it produces content with somehow
skipping sound (broken frames?) about once per second.  Before
conversion it sounds just fine in VDR...

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi