[vdr] Re: EPG data for BBC

Richerd,
I don't know that sender, so I looked at Lyngsat and cannot find it there.
Can you give me the Sat details for it and I will try it out.

Cheers Brian

Richard Walker wrote:

On 22 Feb 2004, at 17:59, Brian Dorling wrote:

can someeone else who also gets BBC channels on Astra 28.2 East tell me whether they have full EPG for those channels? VDR only shows me the next two programms, never more. And this is the same on all the channels on that satellite.

As I understand it, the channels on 28.2E only broadcast now/next
information.

There is a full 7-day EPG provided free-to-air on Astra 28.2
(courtesy of Sky), although it's format is not defined in the
public domain.  Anyone any good at reverse-engineering?

The EPG on Astra 19.2 E is correct.
Are there any settings that will control it in VDR, apart from EPG scan?

Really?  How many days ahead does it reach?

Can you get MotorsTV free-to-air on 19.2E?  With a good EPG?

Richard.