[vdr] Re: EPG data for BBC

Iwan,
OK thanks. At least I now know all is OK at my side. I saw something about XMLTV, so I'll take another look.

Cheers Brian

Iwan Davies wrote:

On 22/02/2004 17:59:33, Brian_Dorling@t-online.de wrote:

Hi,
can someeone else who also gets BBC channels on Astra 28.2 East tell
me whether they have full EPG for those channels? VDR only shows me
the next two programms, never more. And this is the same on all the
channels on that satellite. The EPG on Astra 19.2 E is correct.
Are there any settings that will control it in VDR, apart from EPG
scan?
The BBC channels on digital satellite only send a now and next EPG, as the Sky Digibox used by probably around 95% of viewers on this satellite has its own proprietary 7-day EPG for nearly all the channels on the satellite. I had been using xmltv to grab the BBC listings, but I don't know if this option is still available, since my vdr machine has been without Internet access for a while. There is a vdr tool to convert from xmltv to vdr's EPG using SVDRP.

Iwan