[vdr] Re: Vdr+dxr3+kernel 2.6.3 crashes

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 06:36, Jussi Alanärä wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
>
> > I have had problems with new CVS em8300 drivers and vdr so I thought it
> > is worth to try bleeding edge development :^)

[snippage]

> > Has anyone else seen something like this? Mplayer works fine with this
> > setup.
>
> Browse back this mailing list, this is known problem with em8300 after
> someday in november. em8300 from CVS dated 1.11.2003 is known to work much
> better, you'll find the exact date from archives when some patch was added
> and broke vdr.

Has anyone had any real success with a 2.6. kernel, vdr, and a DXR3?
I've never managed to get the em8300 driver to patch properly and
compile! Is it worth pursuing yet? If anyone has a working em8300
driver, can they post a link to a tarball of the source?

;)

Upgraded vdr from 1.2.6 to 1.3.5 last night and it seems much more
responsive.

Cheers,

Laz