[vdr] Re: Vdr+dxr3+kernel 2.6.3 crashes

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 18:02, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
> ke, 2004-03-03 kello 11:44, Laurence Abbott kirjoitti:
>
> > Was this the current CVS tree or from November, as someone else has
> > mentioned on here? I tried patching CVS grabbed yesterday with those
> > patches last night and got loads of rejected bits. How much did you have
> > to patch by hand?
>
> The current one (now a couple of days old). I got two rejects for some
> modifications which were already included into CVS after I had grabbed
> it.

Right...after battling and failinglast night with CVS from 2/3/04, I've
just grabbed the current CVS and only had a couple of rejected bits! The
patches I'm using are:

em8300-2.6-nb-20040217.patch followed by
em8300-2.6-update.patch

both grabbed from http://hulk.dyndns.org/~skjelten/dxr3/

Will test out the driver later on...

I'm after usinga  2.6 kernel because ACPI works and I can set the
machine to shutdown if I poke the power button!

Cheers,

Laz