[vdr] Re: Setting recording name from EIT

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

>> When I set a timer manually then only the channel name is recorded, not the
>> programme name and summary.

> Just set the timer from the "Schedule" or "What's on now/next?" menu.

Unfortunately in the UK/DVB-T we only have 'Now and Next' EIT (at present at least - a 7 day EPG is coming soon... whenever soon is!) - this method works, but only for programmes being broadcast now/soon.

I notice that the new sky plugin gets listings from bleb.org so will try that out, which will work around the issue.

Thanks,

Colin

<<winmail.dat>>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index