[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.0.3

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Lars Bläser wrote:
> very useful plugin, the new version seems to switch slower (2 seconds)
> looks like there is still space left in the osd (2nd apid or dpid?)

Just disable the bitrate calculation and zap like a maniac! :) I've
noticed slowdowns only while zapping through the transfer mode channels..

2004-03-07: Version 0.0.3a
- Fixed frequency, guard and bandwidth units in transponder information.
- Added Apid2, Dpid1, Dpid2 information.
- Added option to write signal information into system log.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/femon/

> would it be possible to display the resolution of the channel?

I'll try to add (hey, you can send me patches!) stream information into
the next release. Unfortunately I don't have a glue where to look at it -
yet: is the information included into video/audio stream or service
information or ..?

--
rofa