[vdr] Re: Sending VDR output to X11 window ?

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:40:19 +0100
Stefan Lucke <stefan@lucke.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> On Freitag, 5. März 2004 11:37, DOm wrote:
>
> [ ..]
>
> That looks like either color key does not work or: It is not video
> overlay but video UNDERLAY ;-) .
>
> So lets change the drawing sequence:
> 1st video
> 2nd OSD

No luck yet.

> The mutex locked sequence should look like:
> --cut--start
[...]
> --cut--end

I tried to invert the drawing sequence, but nothing changed (I expected
that), maybe it can depends on my video drivers, i'll serach for another
version and i'll let know.
In the meantime i made the following change:
   I commented the XvShmPutImage call to show ONLY OSD and the strange
   thing was that when the window opens no OSD is shown, but if i _move_
   the window once the OSD appears and since then it works correctly
   (with no video image, of course)

Well, what can we do ? :)

Have a good time,
   Angelus.