[vdr] Re: Burn DVD

Hi,

> Unfortunately I got:

> Executing 'mkisofs foo.iso | builtin_dd of=/dev/dvd obs=32k seek=0'
> mkisofs: Value too large for defined data type. File foo.iso is too large - > ignoring

I too have just started trying to make DVDs from VDR. I found that mkisofs gives me the same error when trying to write a file > 2Gb.

How big is the file that you are trying to write?

I'm not sure if this is a problem with mkisofs or with the C library not liking large files. I suspect it is mkisofs, as 'file' etc works OK.

Colin

<<winmail.dat>>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index