[vdr] Re: mplayer plugin does not work!

Leonardo Borelli schrieb:
> Hi,
> thanks for replaying. Actually i can't see the logger message:
>
> logger: *** Starting mplayer.sh Version 0.8.4
>
> but i can see:
>
> mplayer: mplayer child started(pid_1)
>
> Having a look at my mplayer.sh i have found the line:
>
> echolog "logger *** Starting......"
>
> and so I think that if the mplayer.sh was found i would see such a
> logger message. Do you agree with me?

That's why I wrote it in my previous mail.

> THe -M option is an option of the mplayer plugin? My VDR does not
> support such an option.

Yes, -M is an option of the mplayer plugin. Please read the
documentation and run

cd /path/to/your/vdr
./vdr -h

to see all possible options of VDR as well as the plugin options.

> I can also try to compile my MPlayer(0.9.2)enabling DVB support(i have
> not done yet).

You definetly need that or mplayer won't be able to use the DVB card.

Cheers,
Juri