[vdr] Re: Still problems with streamdev-0.3.1

Am Donnerstag, 11. März 2004 11:06 schrieb Sebastian Frei:
> Sorry, but I don't have 2 FF cards. I'm using a FF1.6 and a Nova.

Sorry, I've misread your original mail. Well if the transfer is done via the
NOVA card, the UPT should not happen (since that is a firmware problem, and
the NOVA doesn't have this firmware).

Since I have exchanged my second FF with a NOVA just a few days ago (to get
rid of the UPT actually), maybe I can reproduce that problem here, too (since
I also have one FF/NOVA server and a Dxr client).

> So I have to:
>
> 1) wait until I get the error
>
> 2) go to the server and switch to the channel the error occured on
>
> 3) press record
>
> 4) The server should now use the Nova card to do this recording. If the
> recording fails I have the UPT error.
>

> I'll try...

Would be great, since t would at least confirm that it's not a problem with
the second card itself :-)

Greetings,
Sascha