[vdr] Trying to get MVP plugin to work

I'm trying to get the MVP plugin to work with my new MVP. I can boot the MVP with the windows software, turn off the windows software, then try the vdr
plugin.

vdr says:
[root@localhost console]# ./mediamvp
MediaMVP server 0.0.11 starting
MediaMVP director service listening on UDP port 16881
Listening on port 5906 for GUI connection
Listening on port 6337 for stream connection
Replying to directory query from host 192.168.1.111
Replying to directory query from host 192.168.1.111
Replying to directory query from host 192.168.1.111 (repeated)

But the MVP box merely says
"Contacting Servers" - and when the vdr plugin starts it says "Failed to Locate GUI Server"...

I've tried different versions of dongle.bin and that doesn't seem to make any difference, and the standalone server seems to be the same....

Any ideas?

--
Activiti Ltd.
7th Floor, Nicholsons House