[vdr] SatcoDX?

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a SatcoDX utility - to import
SatcoDX data into VDR channels.conf format (of course with suitable sorting,
filtering, etc). Or is there something like that already?

What's a bit unclear to me is the copyright situation - the SatcoDX site
says the data is free to use (don't remember the exact wording) for private,
non-commercial use. I'm not sure whether this applies to the .sdx-formatted
files too (and I'm not even sure whether this would be a useful utility in
the first place).