[vdr] Re: MVP - nearly there

Indeed there is.. I'm trying to produce a playable file with
Mplayer -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes 001.vdr, but the MVP isn't happy with
the audio

Looking at the audio section when I do the encode I see
==
Opening audio decoder: [mp3lib] MPEG layer-2, layer-3
MP3lib: init layer2&3 finished, tables done
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 16 bit (0x10), ratio: 24000->192000 (192.0 kbit)
Selected audio codec: [mp3] afm:mp3lib (mp3lib MPEG layer-2, layer-3)
==

But if I play my grab.mpg in mplayer I see
==
Opening audio decoder: [dvdpcm] Uncompressed DVD/VOB LPCM audio decoder
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 16 bit (0x10), ratio: 192000->192000 (1536.0
kbit)
Selected audio codec: [dvdpcm] afm:dvdpcm (Uncompressed DVD/VOB LPCM)
==

So it has decided to uncompress all of the audio first. I guess the MVP
just goes 'whoah, I can't deal with this' and doesn't bother even
attempting to play it.