[vdr] Re: to all vdr gurus: why is the watchdog so important ?

Le Samedi 13 Mars 2004 23:19, Klaus Schmidinger a écrit :
> chris wrote:
> > 1- With vdr 1.2.6 when I run 'vdr', I got a segmentation fault but
> > running 'vdr -w 60' works ok. Why ?
>
> Was this a single event or is it reproducable?
> Is this "plain vanilla" VDR or are there any patches and/or plugins
> involved?
>
> Klaus
It is reproducable ad libitum. I have pasted in a previous thread the
/var/log/messages data after the segmentation fault (but can do it again if
you feel it interesting). Note that i have a kernel panic when i log out.
I just dl the plain 1.2.6 VDR.