[vdr] AW: Re: Conflicting remote signals

Then you are a Lone Ranger because using vdr without a RC (remote control)
seems strange to me.

But you can easily "fix it(tm)" AFAIK the following two parameters in the
setup.conf must be fixed in your setup.conf

CurrentChannel = 2
CurrentVolume = 255

Greets
Billy